What's new

Questions for HOG v4 owners

LordJay93

I'm looking at buying one second hand, currently have a clone.

Although the one I'm looking at buying has some paint slightly scratched off around the doors, I'm guessing from taking them on/off. Is this usual for the HOG or could this be an indicator of a clone?

Also the authenticity card isnt signed only has the serial number on from what I can see, and I've seen a couple pictures online where the card has been signed? Would that be something to worry about?

I wouldn't buy it as it don't sound right to me, I'm guessing the only reason your asking is the price seems to be on the good side of what they go which is another red flag, if it seems too good to be true and all that

I wouldn't buy it as it don't sound right to me, I'm guessing the only reason your asking is the price seems to be on the good side of what they go which is another red flag, if it seems too good to be true and all that
Yeah, usually i wouldn't look twice, but it does come with original packaging and extra spares. Also the couple of things that are different on my clone are correct on the pictures i can see.
The price was good but not ridiculously good. However he has just dropped the price this morning which makes me wonder

Back
Top Bottom