What's new

Question about the vapesnail

Andy freeth

Postman
Ive had the largest afc insert in the snail but it has felt more restrictive than it should do.

I've now loosened the insert a little and not screwed all the way in and it is now giving more airflow.

Is this a thing or am i doing something wrong?

Shouldn’t make a difference to the airflow weather you have the insert tight or alittle loose...
If you want more airflow, have you removed the inner from the chimney ?

Yep there is an insert in the chimney as standard. Think it unscrews to take it out.

Yeah ive took the inner from the chimney out.

Ignore me ive took the tank out and there was considerable leakage.

Ive now inserted the 1.8 pin into the biggesr afc and it is now giving me the draw i want.

I must of been doing something wrong first time around.

Thanks anyway!

Yep there is an insert in the chimney as standard. Think it unscrews to take it out.
The insert is just held in by an o-ring...
Remove the chimney, look down the top of it and you’ll see the insert, take a small flat head screwdriver and gently push on it and it will fall out the bottom of the chimney...

On the actual bit you screw in there are two airflow slots, does that have to be parrelell to the airflow on the actual billet?

On the actual bit you screw in there are two airflow slots, does that have to be parrelell to the airflow on the actual billet?
They don’t have to be, it will still work if they ain’t, but technically the more direct the airflow is to the coil the better the flavour should be...
Try it both ways and see if you can tell a difference, run it whichever way you prefer...

They don’t have to be, it will still work if they ain’t, but technically the more direct the airflow is to the coil the better the flavour should be...
Try it both ways and see if you can tell a difference, run it whichever way you prefer...
Figured out what i was going wrong on....

I had the condensation plug facing the wrong way which was restricting the airflow

Dumb!

Back
Top Bottom