What's new

Qbix. Cheaper & better?

MARTIN WILSON

Postman
BilletBoxInfo ranks this higher than the Pioneer insider, the Truss & the Vapesnail. Yet I could have bought 4 of these for the price of one Vapesnail. Time to see what all the hoo haa is about

Attachments

• bandicam 2021-08-18 11-18-09-254.jpg
    bandicam 2021-08-18 11-18-09-254.jpg
    148.8 KB · Views: 62
It’s a decent rba but for me the vapesnail and pioneer have better flavour for MTL. I actually rate the mobb mini the best for flavour and the pioneer for a perfect draw. They have put both my snails back in the box.

It’s a decent rba but for me the vapesnail and pioneer have better flavour for MTL. I actually rate the mobb mini the best for flavour and the pioneer for a perfect draw. They have put both my snails back in the box.
For the price I thought Why not. I like the snail, but lately I reach for my EVL or Exocet 2 first

100% it’s a great rba for the price. Have you tried the mobb mini yet?

100% it’s a great rba for the price. Have you tried the mobb mini yet?
I haven't no. I've mainly used Hellfire until I got into the less messy AIO boros. The number of bridges seems to be growing faster than new RTAs. Ill get round most of them eventually

I'm enjoying mine still, resisted buying another for my Bantam so far, for all the bridges I'm pretty happy with the Vaporesso GTX one.

Aspire_Atmizoo_Qbix_RBA-1.jpg

I’m a big fan of the Qbix. Flavour and draw are superb. For the money an absolute no-brainer I think. The only niggle I have with it is that the resistance seems to jump around a bit on once it’s in the billet box and the Boxx.

I’m a big fan of the Qbix. Flavour and draw are superb. For the money an absolute no-brainer I think. The only niggle I have with it is that the resistance seems to jump around a bit on once it’s in the billet box and the Boxx.

If you use the 510 adaptor the ohms don't jump around as much in the boxx. I found mine was reading a 0.56 as a 0.65 with the integrated tip adaptor but since I changed to the 510 one it reads the ohms properly now

Back
Top Bottom