What's new

Post your mechanical pics!

that is a lot to like, in a small package. :thumbup:

is there any other mini ?
Being how small the mod is, I thought you maybe we're referring to that. You're gonna love the Asgard Mini. It does have some unique design features and ways to work with it.

Being how small the mod is, I thought you maybe we're referring to that. You're gonna love the Asgard Mini. It does have some unique design features and ways to work with it.

oh, gotcha.

everyone says its good, and i like how it looks. if i'm lucky it will be here this week.

oh, gotcha.

everyone says its good, and i like how it looks. if i'm lucky it will be here this week.
Everyone's right :D
I think this kid nobody ever heard of, actually has some idea of what he's talking about. Good info in here. I do use a bit thinner tails on my cotton. The thing about middle coil placement and checking with the ultem cap insert is super important.

Last edited:
just watched it, thanx. the deck looks something like the Kali, i wonder how they compare.

btw, check this out. i was sitting here. then i heard a mod fire. i picked up my in use mod, nope.
the XXX stack, its was fully loaded and ready to go, for like 6 weeks. but i only hit it a few times here & there during that time. and more than a week before. well that fucker just started firing all by itself !
i sure am glad it happened while i was sitting here. i remove all my batteries now.

just watched it, thanx. the deck looks something like the Kali, i wonder how they compare.

btw, check this out. i was sitting here. then i heard a mod fire. i picked up my in use mod, nope.
the XXX stack, its was fully loaded and ready to go, for like 6 weeks. but i only hit it a few times here & there during that time. and more than a week before. well that fucker just started firing all by itself !
i sure am glad it happened while i was sitting here. i remove all my batteries now.
1md3yi.jpg

That should be easy to figure out. Check the battery wraps. There's very few things that could cause that in that mod.

That should be easy to figure out. Check the battery wraps. There's very few things that could cause that in that mod.

you would think, but no. idk wth it was. and i looked hard. i think it was something in the switch, but idk. why would it sit for a week and half, then just start firing. not a drop of juice anywhere.

btw. would you like to have a copper BB button ?

you would think, but no. idk wth it was. and i looked hard. i think it was something in the switch, but idk. why would it sit for a week and half, then just start firing. not a drop of juice anywhere.

btw. would you like to have a copper BB button ?

Honestly my friend, the thought is greatly appreciated, but copper wouldn't match any of my other parts. I'd hate to see you put forth the effort. Have you ever thought about doing drip tips? Or can you?

Back
Top Bottom