What's new

Post your mechanical pics!

sorry i was brief, i was following a drawing for a free Purge Governor mod on facebook. i now have a 1 in 57 chance.
winner revealed at 9pm central time tonight = they are cutting into my drinking time !:3dmad:
i better win or i will be pissed :rotflmao:

anyway. i was not expecting this for a few weeks. so, i get it and look at the package, it said "machine parts"(they are for me, so, :rotflmao:) . last week i had ordered machine tooling, though it was this.
so i open it and the atty's fall out, i was like :omg::woohoo:

the mod, its not one of my favorite Purge designs, but it does look good. the Headshots, they look a little smaller than og, which is what i expected, and i will know for sure soon, i have an og coming. and they have flat black coating on them, looks crappy, and is coming off. the decks look pretty good, but very small wells.

oh, and they have nice SS DT's. and one of the decks, a screw hole was not threaded, lol. so i will have to mess with that. i'm pretty sure i have a tape that size.

I toyed with the idea of buying a Governor but the thread in the middle put me off, bought a Dreamer v1.5 instead.

"if" i win it. i am going to make a bullet cap for it. so it will look very much like an artillery round .

just got this in. it was fairly dirty.

20200531_064511.jpg
20200530_164539.jpg

and this deck, from the clone Headshot. i just found out that it is a good copy of an og purge, though its a little smaller. the og HS cap doesn't fit it. at least the one i have doesn't.
20200529_164044.jpg

Well, I gotta say. This RDA does live up to the hype and popularity. With a District 5 one tip, which I bought specifically for this setup, on the Atom.
20200601_000615_cr.jpg

Back
Top Bottom