What's new

Post your mechanical pics!

Yo!
Did they bring the Cup around town so fans could take selfies with it? I used to have a pic of myself and my daughter with it when the Wings took their second in a row in 98.

It is a perfect marriage indeed. Goon 25 on the Vindicator. I love those Goons too. They are just built for mech tubes.
View attachment 209435
Yup, still in town for the upcoming All Star Game. I still have a tough time believing it happened. Love, love my Vindicator. I forgot, do you have an Overlord? It's prob my favorite and best performing tube. My local shop has a couple left in stock and I can get quite the deal. Awesome to see you over here man

Of all the recent ones I've bought, I'd say the most disappointing was actually the El Thunder, was expecting it to hit a bit better, I'll just continue to use it to see if it beds in any better than it is at the moment.

Revisited this mech last night to see what the issue was and decided to experiment with another technique for removing clearcoat.

This time, instead of sanding it I broke out the baking powder. Pot brought to a rolling boil and submerged the mech in it for 15 minutes and you can see the results below after a quick polish.

IMG_1798.JPG

Overall I'm quite impressed with how easily the clearcoat came off and there must have been some interfering with the mech performance as it now hits like a champ. Shame it removed the black lettering but that's a minor thing to me as it's a clone anyway.

Aye, it's just a dual 18650 series box, so not too chunky, it's lined inside too. Need to take some time to take it apart and check it all out and we're away for the weekend so I guess it'll be a job for next week at some point.

Nice another box, heavy on the jingoism, yum!!!
Nuthin against all you friendly blokes across the pond. It was 240 years ago after all. :D

We were posting 4th of July pix last year at VU and it was the one I had handy. :)

Back
Top Bottom