What's new

Post your mechanical pics!

Then we have the Rogue American Angel

IMG_1764.jpg

And lastly, a Kennedy Vindicator styled, ribbed for his pleasure edition, still to take the cerakote off this one.

IMG_1767.jpg

How's the copper duster? Gave my brass one away on here for been a bit meh

Quite happy with it @mattyk2010 , was a bit of a bastard initially trying to get the insulator out the switch and ended up snapping a ceramic tweezer in it, but now I have the uprated spring in it and all adjusted, it's very pleasant, quite a weighty wee fucker for an 18650 too.

Never gonna compare to a 21700 mech, but for what it is, very acceptable.

Oh the irony of buying an authentic off khv in the first place... but for £34 all-in, I'll take it.

Quite happy with it @mattyk2010 , was a bit of a bastard initially trying to get the insulator out the switch and ended up snapping a ceramic tweezer in it, but now I have the uprated spring in it and all adjusted, it's very pleasant, quite a weighty wee fucker for an 18650 too.

Never gonna compare to a 21700 mech, but for what it is, very acceptable.

Oh the irony of buying an authentic off khv in the first place... but for £34 all-in, I'll take it.
Might grab a copper one then [emoji16] and yeah I laughed to myself for weeks after buying the brass one because it was authentic from khv [emoji23]

Of all the recent ones I've bought, I'd say the most disappointing was actually the El Thunder, was expecting it to hit a bit better, I'll just continue to use it to see if it beds in any better than it is at the moment.

Forgot to say, the Vindicator styled is the constant contact one, which was why I got it.

Back
Top Bottom