What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Post your mechanical pics!

Super-enjoying this wee cracker, in the hand to show how dinky it is, 18650 Old Boy styled tube with the ribbed for his pleasure bit. Top tube!!

IMG_1447.JPG

So, it finally landed @Kenneth very nice, the atty name escapes me but I do recognise the shape. Hope it performs well for you :D

So, it finally landed @Kenneth very nice, the atty name escapes me but I do recognise the shape. Hope it performs well for you :D

The mod is great, very happy with it. The atty is a Phobia v2, generally regarded as shite, but I've managed to get a tune out of it and it looks pretty good on the Vindicator

Just a quick question, thoughts on the RX machina? Before I waste my £20 heaven gifts voucher

Just had a troll through their site and it seems most of the one's I grabbed and rate highly are sadly discontinued now. Do you really have to spend the voucher now? Or is it Sams short expiry one?

Back
Top Bottom