What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Post your mechanical pics!

3284455D-6CA6-4137-9ABF-3C4AC181655B.png
Hey guys,

Just bought the attached and a set of Samsung 20s to go with my mcm udg v

Where can I go with this wire you reckon? 3.5-4.0mm ID 7-9wraps. suggestions would be great....

I wouldn't go lower than 0.3 TBH, without taking/sag losses into account, you'll be pulling 28a at 0.3. and it'll be a fierce vape at circa 230w. Personally I'd build nearer to 0.4, which is still a powerful vape, and see how you get on? Easy to pull a couple of wraps off the coils if you do want to go lower.

The Samsung 20s are cracking cells for mechs, not had the pleasure on a series device with them yet, but I use them in my single cell tube at 0.1 and they perform excellently. Be aware though that they have a tendancy to fall off a cliff if you run them too low - I ran one as low as I dared purely as a test, good performance than virtually nothing, checked the cell and it was quite warm, not roasting or untouchable, but warmer than I'd like - so don't run them too low, that was a test on my part fuelled by drunkeness to find out how a 30a build with a 30a cell performed, and the usable battery life at that level of performance. I only tested it once, but the drop was fairly immediate so keep an eye out for it - I generally change my batteries out long before they need it on mechs as I've plenty of cells, but I like to know their lower limitations and how they respond so I can keep away from getting to that point.

IMG_1492.jpg
IMG_1493.jpg
well digging around found a derringer and having been a bit non plassed with single cell mechs thought I’d chuck a single build in,flatwire ni 90 flapton 24/32 3mm 5 wraps at .23...well to say I was amazed was an understatement! Superb flavour [emoji106]
Have a great day apes!!

Looking nice regardless, starting to build up a nice patina, I should stop polishing my mechs and see how it looks.

Thanks bud,been tucked away in the drawer for over a year. Was thinking of a polish but liking the patina...edgy [emoji1787][emoji1787]

Back
Top Bottom