What's new

Post your mechanical pics!

View attachment 179256 No fears for safety, 30T and a good protruding 510.......but both are authentic,

Noice!!! Few quid spent there! I’ve got the authentic 24 but I use it for squonking on the Rage.

Here’s the 510 on my clone, do we recon it’s protruding enough? Always a bit wary of hybrid mechs especially clones.....aying that this clone arrived in much better condition than my authentic! :(

3B165FD8-927C-4C23-BAA0-780DCB85D609.jpeg

Noice!!! Few quid spent there! I’ve got the authentic 24 but I use it for squonking on the Rage.

Here’s the 510 on my clone, do we recon it’s protruding enough? Always a bit wary of hybrid mechs especially clones.....aying that this clone arrived in much better condition than my authentic! :(

View attachment 179258
I'd use that hybrid for sure [emoji6]

Here's mine, also authentic. Build quality top notch, but man was i disappointed to see that the clone is better packaged than this. And probably cleaner too.

In regards to that pin: in terms of protrusion, i'd absolutely use that too. I'd be wary in regards to the insulator, on my GT4 clone compared to my authentic GT4, the insulator was way thinner and cracked.

image.jpg Another work beater mech. This ones a clone but threading and switch pin on point and hits hard with very little arcing at all. Been surprised at how good quality it has been

I am kinda retro.I keep everything vape related.I have always loved this.
Smok Magneto 2 with Stumpy RDA.
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1543700875.177671.jpg

Back
Top Bottom