What's new

Plug or similar for back of Snail

Smokeandsteam

Achiever
Does anyone know if there is a plug or similar that you can fit BEHIND a Vapesnail? I’ve just rewicked and noticed a small, but enough to worry about, amount of Eliquid at the back of device when I popped the Snail out. I suspect it’s a build up of condensation.

I’m now paranoid about Eliquid getting into the chip.

Any advice from the BB experts?

I believe you can get a silicone plug for it but I don't know where.

Try popping some cotton at the base to soak up any condensation or a small piece of kitchen towel cut to size and place it at the rear.

Does anyone know if there is a plug or similar that you can fit BEHIND a Vapesnail? I’ve just rewicked and noticed a small, but enough to worry about, amount of Eliquid at the back of device when I popped the Snail out. I suspect it’s a build up of condensation.

I’m now paranoid about Eliquid getting into the chip.

Any advice from the BB experts?
Is this a clone? The authentic comes with a silicon seal that takes a little cotton slug (an idea they blatantly stole from me)

Atmizoo sell the silicon part separately

Is this a clone? The authentic comes with a silicon seal that takes a little cotton slug (an idea they blatantly stole from me)

Atmizoo sell the silicon part separately

No. It’s an atmizoo. I’ve got the silicon plug in at the bottom with the round pad. Works very well!

I’m on about the back of the snail rather than the bottom. I’m going to cut a piece of kitchen towel to size as per the recommendation of @Vapaneezer Scrooge. I think it’s a condensation build up between the Snail and the BB

I had a similar issue at the start. Did you fill it outside the boro by chance? I did and found that liquid was seeping through the top part of the plug where you fill it.

Last edited:
I had a similar issue at the start. Did you fill it outside the boro by chance? I did and found that liquid was seeping through the top part of the plug where you fill it.

No. Although I did manage to overfill the Snail at one point. Maybe I didn’t clean it up fast enough? Anyway, I’m going to pop the snail out again today and see if there is more liquid say behind it, and fit some kitchen roll or cotton wool as a precaution

Only had my snail a couple of weeks but i found that overspill gets round the back really quickly.

Having said that, I left my boro in for most of last week and vaped 5/6 tanks and found very little condensation even after vaping outside all night (when I think condensation would be at the most). The plug was pretty wet though.

the only thing I can think would cause lots of condensation is if you do those purge blows before you inhale, I can imagine that would increase the likelihood of condensation building up and may allow it to escape past the silicon plug.

Only had my snail a couple of weeks but i found that overspill gets round the back really quickly.

Having said that, I left my boro in for most of last week and vaped 5/6 tanks and found very little condensation even after vaping outside all night (when I think condensation would be at the most). The plug was pretty wet though.

the only thing I can think would cause lots of condensation is if you do those purge blows before you inhale, I can imagine that would increase the likelihood of condensation building up and may allow it to escape past the silicon plug.

Aye, I’ve had the SXK for just over a month and a genuine BB for a few weeks. I’m waiting on a new boro for the SXK after I destroyed the seal on the one it came with. I’m genuinely confused by the liquid at the back of the snail and am very very keen not to get liquid leaking into the chipset

I believe the genuine BBs have a sealed pin whereas the sxk pins aren’t sealed. Dunno if that’s more confidence inspiring?

I recently stripped a genuine BB for someone and there was no evidence of juice reaching the board at all which was pretty impressive, the pin housing was sealed tighter than a nuns chuff and (the SXK is a loose fit) the only real difference I saw on the genuine chassis, the only other difference was the +/- board which has 4 wires.

Dicodes_Billet_Box-2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom