What's new

Plastique 18650 Curve box mod

Louay

Postman
3901FE34-D2EA-40BD-80A0-061E8C7BB284.jpeg
So I saw this...

And Bought it...

As previous post, I’m fairly knowledgeable and have been using my NC2 without any problems at home and building wisely.

Does anyone have this mod?

Any build suggestions or advice in using this and any experiences with the above or just general thoughts

Thanks

Lou

depends if its series or parallel? they make some good looking mods , havent tried them myself though, hope they are a better print quality than the suicide mods

depends if its series or parallel? they make some good looking mods , havent tried them myself though, hope they are a better print quality than the suicide mods

Series. Hopefully, the better print quality of the two...

Made in the States, custom made so I’m looking forward to a receiving a mod with a personal touch to it....

Thanks for the reply dude

Series. Hopefully, the better print quality of the two...

Made in the States, custom made so I’m looking forward to a receiving a mod with a personal touch to it....

Thanks for the reply dude

they definitely look better from the pics , as for builds anything above 0.35 imo using decent cells , something nice and chunky, aliens or some multicore claptons

they definitely look better from the pics , as for builds anything above 0.35 imo using decent cells , something nice and chunky, aliens or some multicore claptons

A mech or unregulated mod? I’ve heard opposing views....

What builds really depends on the cells you are going to use - with Samsung 20s you can theoretically go down to 0.28, with Sony VTC5a's it would be 0.335, that's 30a and 25a respectively. You'll need pretty chunky coils and an airy atty, and it'll still be rowdy as hell! I love a rowdy series vape and generally stick at 0.4. The manufacturer will also have a minimum résistance rating for their mod, respect this also (had a very brief look and couldn't find anything for this mod?)

I'd also highly recommend speaking to @Smut on here about him building you some beefy series coils, his prices are very reasonable and competitive, quality is top notch - the last series set I had from him were 0.4ohm aliens (need to check my PM's as I can't remember if the I'd was 3 or 3.5mm) I ran them in a Bonza v1 on an MCM Underground v1 and it was a cracking vape.

Enjoy and stay safe :)

Back
Top Bottom