What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Pioneer Insider RBA

3fvape have in stock which might be worth a look. My last 3 orders have all been under 8days.

I have been using this for a couple of days and I must say i am impressed. Got the 1mm insert in I think and the draw is great as is the flavour. Would go as far to say it is the best rba I have tried so far for any AIO.

Glad your enjoying it mate. Guessed as much as I’ve had the odd look in classies just incase.lol

Sorry for ressing an old thread but didn't see the point of starting a new one for an oldish RBA, Just a few thoughts of mine on the Pioneer Insider which i have had quite a while but didn't seem to get on with. I put a build in it about a week ago and started using it, the Liquid i was using wasn't very nice but the Vape with the 1.2 Airflow Pin actually felt nice and smooth. I decided i couldn't take any more with the awful liquid so decided to put a new build in it. It took me the best part of an hour to build this time round, shaky hands and poor or failing eyesight didn't help, i bought some magnified glasses which helped me in the end, The post holes on it are tiny or to me they are. Anyway build went in and put some Manabush Chiricahua Reloaded in and the vape is excellent and now i can't understand why i disliked it. For me it's easy to build apart from the tiny post holes which i did admittedly struggle with i am finding it among my top RBA's i have. Really enjoying it, if you own a Boro Device i would definitely recommend getting one if you haven't already, it's top drawer for me.

Sorry for ressing an old thread but didn't see the point of starting a new one for an oldish RBA, Just a few thoughts of mine on the Pioneer Insider which i have had quite a while but didn't seem to get on with. I put a build in it about a week ago and started using it, the Liquid i was using wasn't very nice but the Vape with the 1.2 Airflow Pin actually felt nice and smooth. I decided i couldn't take any more with the awful liquid so decided to put a new build in it. It took me the best part of an hour to build this time round, shaky hands and poor or failing eyesight didn't help, i bought some magnified glasses which helped me in the end, The post holes on it are tiny or to me they are. Anyway build went in and put some Manabush Chiricahua Reloaded in and the vape is excellent and now i can't understand why i disliked it. For me it's easy to build apart from the tiny post holes which i did admittedly struggle with i am finding it among my top RBA's i have. Really enjoying it, if you own a Boro Device i would definitely recommend getting one if you haven't already, it's top drawer for me.
I love this little thing. The vape is just like the pioneer RTA. But it can be a pain in the arse to get the wires through the post holes. I don't know why it's so difficult, something to do with the angle of the wire going in? This and the EVL Alien are probably the only 2 boros I'll ever need.

I love this little thing. The vape is just like the pioneer RTA. But it can be a pain in the arse to get the wires through the post holes. I don't know why it's so difficult, something to do with the angle of the wire going in? This and the EVL Alien are probably the only 2 boros I'll ever need.

Never tried the RTA's and always meant to get one, i am not a fan of the post holes on the RBA, think it's my only issue with it but i am loving it now after not taking to it at first, might have been the post holes that made me dislike it in the first place. My Magnified Specs really helped, it wasn't like threading a needle with them on .

Haven't bought anything in a while. Might have to give the EVL Alien a try.

I have a couple of Bishop Cubed in my rotation as well as the Insider and all on 1.2 and the Bishops seem a lot looser draw.

Back
Top Bottom