What's new

Odis Design....The BOXXER....coming soon

pleased do a mini review on it and add a few pics
is it a hotter vape with the coil at the top
is it dl only
what size wires do it clamp well

Will do and some pics on next strip down
I suppose depending on the build, I have a high ohm build in just now and low watts so not for me but yes I assume with a low ohm coil it will be a lot warmer
I’m only using 28 gauge right now so not tried anything else

I held off from purchasing..apparently leaking is a thing they are now aware of.....poor show IMO....anyone thinking of buying....hang fire until this is sorted
View attachment 178408

Yes there is some leaking but it hasn’t affected anything for me yet, and a fix will come
It doesn’t stop the vape being one of the best BB atties I’ve tried so far - for me anyway

Yes there is some leaking but it hasn’t affected anything for me yet, and a fix will come
It doesn’t stop the vape being one of the best BB atties I’ve tried so far - for me anyway

Fair doo's fella, just seems to be lots of folks with issues for it to be user error....just thought I would make folks aware

Fair doo's fella, just seems to be lots of folks with issues for it to be user error....just thought I would make folks aware

There is a few little issue, gotta be said
It’s not perfect but...

There is a lot of FB drama llama’s selling them before even using it because someone else said it was shit
Coupled with a lot of people not averse to using rdta’s and how to coil and wick properly

I understand the frustration of the leaking but it’s really not that bad at all
Apart from that mine works a dream, no problems filling

Probably best time to buy one as everyone on FB gets rid of them cheap and await a fix from Odis [emoji23]

Back
Top Bottom