What's new

North bridge

View attachment 191988 View attachment 191989
Got my .8 mesh this morning. Took the oring from another coil and placed it around the afc of the mesh coil. I reckon this takes it to a similar draw equivalent of the vapeshell with the 1.5 reducer. So an airy mtl but definitely back into mtl territory.

The flavour on the mesh is way way better than the 1.4 ceramic. I can actually taste something now. Perhaps not quite as good as the .6 but definitely closer.
Testing it in the sxk at the moment and seems pretty stable. Will try in the authentic tomorrow perhaps if I’m happy there’s no leaking.

Sounds hopeful.

Sounds hopeful.
I’ve got some of my funky juice in there at the moment so I need to try a few others that are less way out I think. But it’s night and day compared with the ceramics. Without a restrictor the coil is still no where near mtl.
When empty I’ll put some of the juice I’m using with the pal2 .6 coils in and compare. That should give a decent comparison I think

I’ve got some of my funky juice in there at the moment so I need to try a few others that are less way out I think. But it’s night and day compared with the ceramics. Without a restrictor the coil is still no where near mtl.
When empty I’ll put some of the juice I’m using with the pal2 .6 coils in and compare. That should give a decent comparison I think

Yep, would be interested to know how they compare

Back
Top Bottom