What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

North bridge

Are the Nord Mesh coils any better than the EUC's...?
I have a few of them to get through before I dive into another bridge.

06152459-F8B6-4B27-BA01-742679E963B2.jpeg
There’s an afc ring due out next week for this for those wanting a tighter draw. Two rings to choose from. One with .8 and 1mm
And one with 1.2 and 1.4 mm.

Hopefully will beat putting a drip tip oring around the coil base

View attachment 191828
There’s an afc ring due out next week for this for those wanting a tighter draw. Two rings to choose from. One with .8 and 1mm
And one with 1.2 and 1.4 mm.

Hopefully will beat putting a drip tip oring around the coil base

Too late for me as my North Bridge went out in the post yesterday. Still interested to see if this improves things for MTL. Are you getting one of the rings?

Too late for me as my North Bridge went out in the post yesterday. Still interested to see if this improves things for MTL. Are you getting one of the rings?
All depends on what these .8mesh coils are like. If no good then it’s adios.

AA1AB9AF-AEA1-49C9-A466-35FA8A999CA0.jpeg AC001F2F-02F0-4C1C-8652-D4EE39076B2F.jpeg
Got my .8 mesh this morning. Took the oring from another coil and placed it around the afc of the mesh coil. I reckon this takes it to a similar draw equivalent of the vapeshell with the 1.5 reducer. So an airy mtl but definitely back into mtl territory.

The flavour on the mesh is way way better than the 1.4 ceramic. I can actually taste something now. Perhaps not quite as good as the .6 but definitely closer.
Testing it in the sxk at the moment and seems pretty stable. Will try in the authentic tomorrow perhaps if I’m happy there’s no leaking.

Back
Top Bottom