What's new

Nolli Designs group buy?

mustybadger

Postman
https://www.nollidesigns.com/collections/billet-box

Anyone interested? International Shipping is $35...

BB Key Drip Tip = $26
Drip tip + Button = $38
Button = $15

Seems to be the same shipping costs no matter how much you order, so we could do a list if anyone wants?

Edit: Should also mention, from the feedback in other threads, both the button and drip tip fit the SXK version too.

I had one of em BB key drip tips....I wore out the wee key lug bits rather quickly, just something to be aware of.

I'd prefer the jmk threaded silver tip and button myself not sure how much UK postage is

I'd prefer the jmk threaded silver tip and button myself not sure how much UK postage is

JMK shipping is $14, so more reasonable. Only reason I didn't suggest a JMK group buy is that the threaded tips seem to be inconsistent with SXK models? Some say they work fine, others they dont?

JMK shipping is $14, so more reasonable. Only reason I didn't suggest a JMK group buy is that the threaded tips seem to be inconsistent with SXK models? Some say they work fine, others they dont?
Ah fair enough, I'd read they do fit, if there's mixed results I'd probably avoid to

Does anyone know what the bore is on the BB keys? Would be keen if it was narrow

Back
Top Bottom