What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

New to mechs Sony vtc5a?

It is too low if you want to vape on the safe side of the battery limit.

What are you trying to get power-wise? ... what are you trying to achieve with your build? ... with a mech you don't just want to be throwing coils in and hoping for the best.
I am just trying to achieve a safe build so I can use my sqounk. honestly whatever works the best for a dual coil build on my Athena sqounk. And ya I am not using 6 wraps I am using 8 wraps that ohm out to .18

I am just trying to achieve a safe build so I can use my sqounk. honestly whatever works the best for a dual coil build on my Athena sqounk. And ya I am not using 6 wraps I am using 8 wraps that ohm out to .18

98w that is .... it's safe to run on a VT5a.

if you want a higher resistance just add another wrap or use thinner wire.

98w that is .... it's safe to run on a VT5a.

if you want a higher resistance just add another wrap or use thinner wire.
Thank you. I'm going to get some 24g n80 later today if I can find some, but let's say I stick so a range of .2-.25 I should be safe? If so I plan on sticking with the same build every time I use the mech sqounk.

Thank you. I'm going to get some 24g n80 later today if I can find some, but let's say I stick so a range of .2-.25 I should be safe? If so I plan on sticking with the same build every time I use the mech sqounk.

From a battery amp draw perspective, yes that's safe .... obviously not considering anything else, like shorts or whatever. :D

Back
Top Bottom