What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

New Mech, suggestions?

JoeMac

Postman
I'm looking to get myself a new mech but am lacking inspiration. My main go to is a Vindicator. I also have a Dreamer (really don't get on with it), a Kennedy Roundhouse and a Vgod 18650 (both great little mods).

I guess any new mod would have to take 21700 batteries and a constant contact switch would be nice but not a deal breaker.

I was originality thinking of just getting another Vindicator but now thinking I'd like to give something else a go. Budget would be in & around the price of a Vindicator but may go a little higher if it's something that really takes my eye.

Have watched a few reviews of the El Thunder 21700 and they all tend to be very positive. Are any of you Apes using one?

Would love a few suggestions.

Cheers Matty, for some reason I'm just not too keen on the looks of the Tauren, does it preform well?

Cheers Matty, for some reason I'm just not too keen on the looks of the Tauren, does it preform well?
Not any better than the EL Thunder mate so if your not keen on the look of it or the saving I'd give the EL Thunder a go if you like the look of it you won't be disappointed [emoji4]

When did you get the max?
Any better than the original?
I didn't I borrowed my brothers in between losing my original and getting the vindecator and its not any better it's the same just a slightly different shape, its only plus points are it hits well and its cheap [emoji1]

I didn't I borrowed my brothers in between losing my original and getting the vindecator and its not any better it's the same just a slightly different shape, its only plus points are it hits well and its cheap [emoji1]
Honestly I am relieved [emoji6]

Back
Top Bottom