What's new

New Mech, Need help please Apes.............

Put a pink wrap on it & tell her it's for the nights you have a headache ;). Just remember to wash it before vaping it.:D

Tell her your bike has a flat tire and you’re just on your way out to pump it up.

I love getting notifications for this thread just so I can look at that thing again. Makes me laugh every single time :D I'm sure it's a lovely vape but holy bejeezus it looks bonkers! :18: Goes to show if you can think it, someone will make it! Would love to see a steamcrave titan on it ;)

You’ve got a problem and you can’t hide from her anymore.

You collect model lighthouses.

I love getting notifications for this thread just so I can look at that thing again. Makes me laugh every single time :D I'm sure it's a lovely vape but holy bejeezus it looks bonkers! :18: Goes to show if you can think it, someone will make it! Would love to see a steamcrave titan on it ;)
The Titan sat on top?
That really would look like Ironman's nob....

After vaping on this for most of the evening my wrist began aching. Just out of curiosity I popped it on the kitchen scales. It turned out to be the second heaviest mod I own.
Weighing in at 706 grams!

After vaping on this for most of the evening my wrist began aching. Just out of curiosity I popped it on the kitchen scales. It turned out to be the second heaviest mod I own.
That's not a mod it's a fucking wepon [emoji23] I want one [emoji6]

It turned out to be the second heaviest mod I own.

Second heaviest :hmm:
Anvilmid2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom