What's new

New mech mods section

Go on mate treat yourself. It's Sunday and British summer time has officially ended so you need something shiny to help you get through these cold dark winters nights.

If looking for clones then knucklehead Vapes have a good rep. I believe there’s a discount code floating around at the moment.

I would normally recommend things like the nemesis and stingray when looking for a 22mm, but they are not really built for low builds.

@todd recently did a short review for a Polish made mech, under £50 delivered. Could be worth a look.. - .

I have a switch mod (v1) which is 22mm and good for low builds, although you’d prob be looking for a 2nd hand one as nowhere seems to be selling them anymore.

I still like my limitless which is 24mm, but has a sloped edge to the top cap so doesn’t look too bad with a 22/23mm atty on it.

If you want a cheap authentic then ijoy, geekvape and others all have mechs out.

In fact the ijoy ones are the same design (possibly the same mod but that’s opening a whole can of worms) as the limitless and for this money would be my choice... https://www.fasttech.com/product/6150600-authentic-ijoy-rdta-mod-kit-w-limitless-rdta

[emoji16]

Back
Top Bottom