What's new

New mech mods section

tobywonkanobi

Achiever
Here it is. Another subject we thought was worthy of a little sub section.

A lovely home for all mech chat. Whether it be battery advice, helping people make the move to mechs, cleaning tips and tricks, discussion about preferred builds, or even some mech checks (see that one even rhymes!) then here is the place.

Feel free to post here, newbies, veteran potv’ers and anyone in between. [emoji16]

Allow me to be the first then. Got my stingray with serpent mini. Fairly new to the mech scene. Currently have 4 mechs and have 2 mech squonkers coming in the next couple of weeks too.

image.jpg

Sound, them TC perverts have a section, as do squonkers. Huzzah. Somewhere for those who appreciate the simpler yet more handsome way of vaping.

Can someone do a wee sticky on explaining ohms law for new folks??

@Shetland Sam - how you finding the 'Ray?? Any issues with the switch or the rice pin?

Only really been using it for the last couple of days during the evening. Had no problems with it at all. Going strong. I have heard about the rice pin so I'm being gentle with it. Just waiting for new batteries then I'm gonna fire up the hannya

Lovely
I just chug a Kennedy and Able these days... but back then when I was thinner and more virile...
handful.jpg

Just got this little guy in the post today :)

Attachments

• 15086357142811979033875.jpg
    15086357142811979033875.jpg
    986.6 KB · Views: 239
Excellent, it’s great to see some interest straight away. Over the coming week I’ll try and get some order in the section. I’ll get a couple of stickies organised, and try and get a good few threads started. [emoji108]

Well if everyone else is sharing I will too just to show rainbow finishes ant just for smok [emoji23]
IMG_20170609_163000.jpg

Back
Top Bottom