What's new

My 1st order

bl4dy

Postman
Being my first post might as well show you guys my first BB order .

It's funny how quickly you get hooked .

Been vaping for 8 years now, started with mechs chasing coulds , tapered down to single coil and for the past 3 years been on MTL and it's by far the best experience , a coupe of weeks ago tryed a BB and got hooked instantly .

So when shopping ...

Screenshot_20210311-125838_Chrome.png Screenshot_20210311-130129_Drive.png

Btw : fasttech has them back in stock

Thanks ,

Yeah everywhere I read , everyone keeps saying , I've gone down the rabbit hole , I get it now [emoji23][emoji23]

Well if vaping is your hobby, just enjoy it.

Thanks ,

Yeah everywhere I read , everyone keeps saying , I've gone down the rabbit hole , I get it now [emoji23][emoji23]

Its cost me £33 so far with my bb just a button and doors and a trade for a vapesnail icould spend alot more but don't see the point its the way I want it right now

20210306_135130.jpg

Its cost me £33 so far with my bb just a button and doors and a trade for a vapesnail icould spend alot more but don't see the point its the way I want it right now

View attachment 241939
That looks sick , 3d printed yes ? I love modding and customizing things , I like my setups to look nice and clean , and that's what makes me spend a lot . But then again I enjoy it so it's worth every penny.

Btw anyone knows where can I find those half acrylic half resin panels?

That looks sick , 3d printed yes ? I love modding and customizing things , I like my setups to look nice and clean , and that's what makes me spend a lot . But then again I enjoy it so it's worth every penny.

Btw anyone knows where can I find those half acrylic half resin panels?

Thx yes 3d printed cheaper than some doors I've seen plus I like star wars and stormtroopers so had too lol

Back
Top Bottom