What's new

Morning Star UK designed and made

Vaping Vinny

Postman
Morning all, I have a Morninf Star mechanical mod coming for a review on my Youtube channel. I was just wondering if anyone had one on here and how well it work etc?
Really excited to be getting this as the look superb

Nope, never heard of them, but I’d like to see evidence they’re manufactured in the U.K.

Also, the font choice on the website renders it virtually illegible and they’ve ripped off MCV with the atomic warning symbol.

As an aside: Where’s the money coming from for this? Not only is there an oversupply of mod makers these days, the mech market is tiny and collapsing - something that isn’t corrected by charging double the old going rate for a mech tube. Good luck to them and all that, but I just don’t get it.

I’ve personally seen him working on a cnc machine making these mods and the money is from the guys pocket he’s a one man band and actually works in the machine shop as his day job and then has the owners permission to use the machines out of his work hours. As for stealing various symbols I could not say as he has various ones and can fully customise to each customer I believe. I will look more into them when it arrives for the review. And there isn’t that many UK manufactured tubes on the market really

I’ve personally seen him working on a cnc machine making these mods and the money is from the guys pocket he’s a one man band and actually works in the machine shop as his day job and then has the owners permission to use the machines out of his work hours. As for stealing various symbols I could not say as he has various ones and can fully customise to each customer I believe. I will look more into them when it arrives for the review. And there isn’t that many UK manufactured tubes on the market really

these mods look great, Is it the reactor one you're getting? shame I think I read it was only 20700 not 21 , would be interested to see the quality and craftsmanship of these

I believe I’m getting the Hustle for the purpose of the review but they fit behind them and who makes them is trying to make every interchangeable I believe but not fully sure how that will work yet. They do look stunning and it should arrive Tuesday. He has a lot of ideas that look good for future release

Fair play to him if he's doing it for the love. The design is a generic biohazard sign so all's fair.
As mawsley said the market is very niche now but if he's happy to make to order for fun then that's great.

Back
Top Bottom