What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Mobb Mini bridge

Got mine today and the same thing happened with mine!! Thankfully mine is sealed so no harm done to the BB. I think I have the coil too low so will try another build tomorrow, it was fab flavour before it leaked so I will keep trying till I get it right!!

Got mine today and the same thing happened with mine!! Thankfully mine is sealed so no harm done to the BB. I think I have the coil too low so will try another build tomorrow, it was fab flavour before it leaked so I will keep trying till I get it right!!

Kinda glad it's just not me. I had to put loads of juice on the bottom O ring in the boro tank. The bottom section of the Mobb should sit right down quite tight.

Hope you both got in sorted as it’s definitely worth the vape in my opinion.

Really enjoying mine. Got a YEC Boro that came with my BBVN telfon BB. Been using that with it and no leaks or condensation. It's my first bridge as I'm a BB newbie.

Boro gasket is a pain in the arse though [emoji23]

Really enjoying mine. Got a YEC Boro that came with my BBVN telfon BB. Been using that with it and no leaks or condensation. It's my first bridge as I'm a BB newbie.

Boro gasket is a pain in the arse though [emoji23]

So that version of the Boro tank has airflow control? Nice touch.

Got my Mobb in the Tell tank. Performing great.

upload_2021-8-29_15-0-34.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom