What's new

Mobb Mini bridge

Ahh that’s a shame. Hopefully you get it sorted soon. It’s an incredible RBA for flavour. (Only vape fruit liquids)

Ahh that’s a shame. Hopefully you get it sorted soon. It’s an incredible RBA for flavour. (Only vape fruit liquids)

Got the boro to seal properly now and it's working fine. Only tried one flavour so far but Mobb is doing a great job for flavour. Am impressed.

Got the boro to seal properly now and it's working fine. Only tried one flavour so far but Mobb is doing a great job for flavour. Am impressed

glad you got it sorted bud. I had issues with the draw at the start although after a minute with the drill it’s very smooth now. Probably my favourite at the min including my RTA’s.

glad you got it sorted bud. I had issues with the draw at the start although after a minute with the drill it’s very smooth now. Probably my favourite at the min including my RTA’s.

Think I've got the 1.2mm in and the draw seems fine to me.

Yeah mines 1.2 now. My 1.2 pin was poor as one side was 0.9 and the other end 1.0

Got the boro to seal properly now and it's working fine. Only tried one flavour so far but Mobb is doing a great job for flavour. Am impressed.
Glad to hear you say that I have one coming from Pro vapes this week, I was beginning to wonder if I had made the right choice!!

Glad to hear you say that I have one coming from Pro vapes this week, I was beginning to wonder if I had made the right choice!!

The problem was that hadn't used my BB in ages. The O rings were probably too dry and the Mobb wouldn't seat properly. Think you will like it.

Back
Top Bottom