What's new

Mobb Mini bridge

As rj said I ordered mine from 3fvape and from shipping to door took 6 days inc weekend.. I was expecting a month wait, already ordered my second one

Which payment option did you choose ?
Haven’t used 3f since PayPal went

Managed to get an authentic MOBB mini from a buddy (he’d used it twice but didn’t like it for MTL).

It is officially my favourite bridge. I prefer it to the Wick’d Bridg’d. It is much smoother and maybe only very slightly less flavourful (the draw is more important to me).

I like it so much I’m going to grab a second one if I can on the next drop. It wicks so beautifully - I take long drags (~7 seconds) at about 30 watts. Even when chain vaping it bubbles away.

Managed to get an authentic MOBB mini from a buddy (he’d used it twice but didn’t like it for MTL).

It is officially my favourite bridge. I prefer it to the Wick’d Bridg’d. It is much smoother and maybe only very slightly less flavourful (the draw is more important to me).

I like it so much I’m going to grab a second one if I can on the next drop. It wicks so beautifully - I take long drags (~7 seconds) at about 30 watts. Even when chain vaping it bubbles away.

There is fuck all chance I’m spending that much on an atty,

There is fuck all chance I’m spending that much on an atty,

Is what it is man. I neither condone nor condemn the idea of emptying ones wallet just for a vape.

Whilst I do think such a small batch and well manufactured item commands a higher price tag; I do not think anything above £120 is really acceptable.

Unfortunately people are willing to pay it; actually, a LOT of people are willing to pay it. This combined with low production numbers drives price up and kinda effs’ it for everyone else (Yes I realise the hypocrisy and I am part of this problem).

Is what it is man. I neither condone nor condemn the idea of emptying ones wallet just for a vape.

Whilst I do think such a small batch and well manufactured item commands a higher price tag; I do not think anything above £120 is really acceptable.

Unfortunately people are willing to pay it; actually, a LOT of people are willing to pay it. This combined with low production numbers drives price up and kinda effs’ it for everyone else (Yes I realise the hypocrisy and I am part of this problem).

I’m all for authentic and I’m all for supporting the independent guys who come up with these new atties
I’ve been in the billet game for several years now and no attie has gone over £120 really as there is no need. The hype train just gets ridiculous now tbh
If I could get my hands on one for £100 I’d buy one straight away but cannot justify the price of a billet for the attie

Tried a 6/7 27g kanthal build in it there and I feel it runs better with a simple build for MTL atleast. Super smooth and incredible flavour. If anyone is on the fence I highly recommend it.

Last edited:
Yes mate I got the MTL pin set (there is also an RDL-DL set). Think they were an extra 10 or so. I’m gonna have to tinker with the 1.2 pin as it actually feels a bit tighter but jeez the flavour on this thing is top class.

Which postage option on 3fvape did you pick ?

Back
Top Bottom