What's new

MF bridge.......wanted

So it seems the two hole mtl plug had a hole not fully drilled through hence way way too tight for me. Sorted that now and still no flavour :(. Great draw though but I’d equate the flavour to the nord 1.4 coil. :(

Surprised the flavour hasn't come through for you. How many mls you gone through

Surprised the flavour hasn't come through for you. How many mls you gone through
Just finishing the first boro so 4ml maybe. Now got it at 14 watts and still bugger all. It’s the perfect draw for me now ive sorted it though. The classic with the pal coils is great though (for what it is)

I have the bridge that fits the A tank with the near impossible to find adapter, flavour is spot on and the coils had a decent life.
Do you mean the euc adaptor MavicP? Those can only be bought with certain packs of the 0.5ohm clapton coils

Yes, I have one and the 0.5 claptons are crap. You need the ceramics for the flavour.
I know, ive got both. The claptons where only bought as i needed the adaptor. The ceramics are ok, last a long time but im not finding the flavour as intense as some people make out. Im still on my first ceramic coil that i put in, in mid may

Back
Top Bottom