What's new

MF bridge.......wanted

Hi @red5 is it a different vape using the MF bridge compared to using the EUC coil in an A tank? If you have tried both. Thanks

Haven't tried the mf bridge. The design makes it appear like the wicking ports will be lower down, the vape should theoretically be near identical though.

I have now got an A tank with EUC coil in it and it is pretty good at 26 w. No sign of a dry hit yet just need to see how long the coils last, flavour is pretty good to, on a par with the vapeshell certainly with a new coil. Be interesting to see if it lasts. Cheers

I have now got an A tank with EUC coil in it and it is pretty good at 26 w. No sign of a dry hit yet just need to see how long the coils last, flavour is pretty good to, on a par with the vapeshell certainly with a new coil. Be interesting to see if it lasts. Cheers
Any sign of leaking? Got one of these but not tried it yet, still on the vapeshell...lazy

Any sign of leaking? Got one of these but not tried it yet, still on the vapeshell...lazy

I have 2 vapeshells now and the A tank plus a couple of exocets and an insider but only 2 Billets. I do have 4 standard boro's so i can build the four boro's and just swap them out when i fancy a change. Must resist buying another Billet tho.

Have just ordered the full kit from MF. Pre order for mid May. Only doing a run of 50 so I’m guessing they aren’t going to last long. @joe clay if you’re interested

Back
Top Bottom