What's new

Mesh Bridge?

Looks interesting!

How much and where from?

45? they are only being sold attached to the mod right now...but I put in deposit to try and see if I can get an extra

wizvapor beeper boro. I think by the end of the year all the big companies are going to put out a boro mod.

45? they are only being sold attached to the mod right now...but I put in deposit to try and see if I can get an extra

wizvapor beeper boro. I think by the end of the year all the big companies are going to put out a boro mod.

Thanks! I'll let you be the test pilot and post your thoughts once it arrives ;)

Pre-ordered the mecha
not exactly what I want since this has no afc and is geared towards ddl which means I won't be able to use 35+mg salt...

but it's mesh. so I must buy it.

View attachment 276672
That looks very confusing... and sadly not the Bridge I was hoping for that will fit the Abyss :(

Those airflow holes on the side will be hitting the cotton?! that doesnt look like it should work.

Is this the one from MrJustRight1 that was mentioned earlier or is this separate?

That looks very confusing... and sadly not the Bridge I was hoping for that will fit the Abyss :(

Those airflow holes on the side will be hitting the cotton?! that doesnt look like it should work.

Is this the one from MrJustRight1 that was mentioned earlier or is this separate?

I don't think it's the one mentioned earlier, but should work in the same way as the Unity in regards to side-airflow.

I don't think it's the one mentioned earlier, but should work in the same way as the Unity in regards to side-airflow.
yeah but the unity had side airflow that hit the side of the coil, like the RDAs do... this has the usual side airflow facing the coil like it should, then another an extra 2 airflows on each side that will face the cotton... surely those on the side not facing the coil are doing nothing but bringing in bland air...?

Like if you have an old RDA velocity deck, you wouldn't have airflow on all 4 sides... cause 2 would hit the posts...

yeah but the unity had side airflow that hit the side of the coil, like the RDAs do... this has the usual side airflow facing the coil like it should, then another an extra 2 airflows on each side that will face the cotton... surely those on the side not facing the coil are doing nothing but bringing in bland air...?

Like if you have an old RDA velocity deck, you wouldn't have airflow on all 4 sides... cause 2 would hit the posts...

Good point.

@Diagrammatiks can let us know once he gets his :D

the mrjustright has a deck like this

Screen Shot 2022-05-24 at 11.10.49 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-05-24 at 11.11.06 PM.png

seems like none one has solved the problem fo mesh, rdta, and adjustable airflow except the Kylm m aio.

Back
Top Bottom