What's new

Mesh Bridge?

JohnNada

Achiever
Just wondering, is there a bridge that takes Profile style mesh strips? I did have a quick Google but couldn't find anything.

Pre-ordered the mecha
not exactly what I want since this has no afc and is geared towards ddl which means I won't be able to use 35+mg salt...

but it's mesh. so I must buy it.

6421651568827_.pic_hd-2.jpg

4 sided airflow in an enclosed space. I think that as it's DL it could be a recipe for mucho condensation, some paper towel or cotton under the boro is probably going to be needed to avoid things getting swampy . Interesting though - I'm trying to figure out the reason for the two long posts.

4 sided airflow in an enclosed space. I think that as it's DL it could be a recipe for mucho condensation, some paper towel or cotton under the boro is probably going to be needed to avoid things getting swampy . Interesting though - I'm trying to figure out the reason for the two long posts.
positive pin connection for the lock nut or the negative?
it's one of the pins.

ya dl but I don't consider anything with a 510 drip dl.

it's designed for dl but best anyone will get is rdl.

Back
Top Bottom