What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Mech squonk low resistance build (0.08)

No sarcasm ment bud, just reading what you said scared the shit out of me for your safety....ps. believe me you WOULD know if i was being sarcastic bud[emoji16] ..doesn't happen often

Heres another that may help you.
IMG_5968.jpeg

No sarcasm ment bud, just reading what you said scared the shit out of me for your safety....ps. believe me you WOULD know if i was being sarcastic bud[emoji16] ..doesn't happen often
Mate after reading half of what you guys said I nearly collapsed lol! I will update everyone tonight with a revised build on the athena squonk with dead rabbit rda shame I only have some twisted Clapton at the moment.

Might use that comp 20 gauge wire to make some coat hangers [emoji23]

Hi @fergjacko , you've done the right thing asking for advice and acting on it straight away. It is understandable that some apes get upset when someone puts themselves at risk. To some of us vaping is a hobby as well as a way to give up the coffin nails. Another headline in the paper about a serious accident caused through vaping is not what we need, as it could lead to legislation that could restrict what we can and cannot do.

If in doubt always put the question out first, advice will always be forthcoming. Hope you get up and running soon with your new set up, another thumbs up from me with the Brochrome. Enjoy and keep safe.

Hi @fergjacko , you've done the right thing asking for advice and acting on it straight away. It is understandable that some apes get upset when someone puts themselves at risk. To some of us vaping is a hobby as well as a way to give up the coffin nails. Another headline in the paper about a serious accident caused through vaping is not what we need, as it could lead to legislation that could restrict what we can and cannot do.

If in doubt always put the question out first, advice will always be forthcoming. Hope you get up and running soon with your new set up, another thumbs up from me with the Brochrome. Enjoy and keep safe.
Hi myashey, thanks for your reply,
I should of took some of the comments on the chin so to speak as looking back now I totally understand where everyone is coming from! Very true if we have any more headlines of vaping accidents which they blame on the devices, etc when really it is the user, ruins it for everyone!

Thank you very much to you and all the other apes for your advice and tips, now I'm getting a bit more used to this forum it is going to be such a useful tool for me! Will let you all know how I get on with the new build!

Thanks for your reply mate. After seeing everyones responses my heart is sinking from the on and off use it had yesterday! I agree with you I prefer my regs (on a smok mag with dead rabbit images attached).

What's your opinion on the competition wire (obviously with much more wraps....)? Only ever really used ClaptonView attachment 162488View attachment 162489
nice spacing on the coils

would a little more cotton to make sure all insides of coils are touching

Back
Top Bottom