What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Mech Clones

Cape Cod?!?!? I just break out the Brasso, lol (I'm one of them weirdo's who quite likes the smell of it)

Works great on copper too :D Forgot to mention, picked up a cloth off ebay and it's good for a quick buff up, Priory Polishes iirc. It's impregnated with some essence of polish.

Funnily the one time I used Knucklehead the clone was atrociously bad - a Hitman with burrs sticking out in two places up the tube and a badly milled sharp ridge up at the positive end that not only prevented a battery reaching the 510 but ripped the insulator off when I tried to get the battery out. Was a completely dangerous piece of crap.

Whereas the one clone mech I regularly use - a clone AV Able SS Edition, I got off of a clone mech vendor on eBay.

Never stainless for me, of the two, copper will obviously hit better, but I find building too low hurts my throat so I tend to go around 0.16 ohms, so a brass one does for me usually. Easier to match up with a gold atty too.

Now I just have to decide on copper, stainless or brass!!
Think they are all going to need some polishing [emoji23]
Go with the copper it looks real nice with a patina when your too lazy to clean it and looks magical when polished [emoji6]

Back
Top Bottom