What's new

Mech Clones

Kev64

Initiate
Lots of these about on the Bay of evil, any body recommend one or are these generally a no-no.
Was thinking of getting the Bonza kit but the mrs is getting a bit fed up of me spending,
especially as the shelf is now full !!!

Cheers, Kev

Lots of these about on the Bay of evil, any body recommend one or are these generally a no-no.
Was thinking of getting the Bonza kit but the mrs is getting a bit fed up of me spending,
especially as the shelf is now full !!!

Cheers, Kev
Nothing wrong with a clone or two but with it been a mech and after seeing the state of some clones i would stick to somewhere you know sells good quality like knucklehead vapes

Agree with @mattyk2010 , you have to be prepared to bin it, if after careful inspection, it's a poor version. I find clones by Vazzling and Lysten tend to be quite good.

Can only really reiterate what has already been said, I have a few mech clones from knucklehead and happy with them, but then i have brought a couple (from china) that were really cheap, too cheap in fact and ended up chucking them.
So i would be weary of REALLY cheap clones

I'm a bit cavalier and order a few clones from China and haven't been disappointed so far but I've restricted myself to Fasttech, 3Fvape and 2Fdeal. Only mech I've bought off ebay ended in the bin.

Had 2 both from FT I think, one squonk that just fell apart and a tube that the threading was so bad on you couldn't screw the base on, it's like the threads had been cut on an angle,, so the base/button section was at an angle
The threads were also razor sharp
Guess they could he machine faults but as I only paid a couple of quid each for them I chucked them!

Aye, funny how when a few shitters hit the wheelie bin, you tend to raise your sights a bit higher. :D

Back
Top Bottom