What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Made myself a Boro Rack!

peps1

Postman
The joys of 3D printing.....Wanted a Boro Rack, so made a Boro Rack!

Wanted one I could store tanks WITH bridges in them as frankly starting out I'm going to have far more bridges and tanks Vs mods to keep them in!

Would love to hear what other people would have if they were designing their own?

Waiting on a few more tanks to arrive and will work out if my tolerance is good, and will upload the .stl to Thingiverse if anyone wanted to print their own.

boro rack.png

Know nothing about 3D printing but have seen some printed items that to be honest look a bit rough, but yours look really good, can I ask what machine you are using @peps1.

Know nothing about 3D printing but have seen some printed items that to be honest look a bit rough, but yours look really good, can I ask what machine you are using @peps1.

Sure, I'm using probably the cheapest 3D printer I own and one of the cheapest ones you can get called the Crality Ender 3 (cost between £100-£160)...I have this one dedicated to printing ABS plastic, a fussy but impact and heat resistant plastic, that needs to be printed in a box to keep the ambient temperature high. and really good for mechanical parts. I mainly use it for printing other printers.....its a little addictive.

At the end of the day we have got to the point where a £100 printer can print as well as a £2000 printer, it's all about tuning your settings.

Back
Top Bottom