What's new

Luxotic and squeeze

AdriaNocenzi

Postman
Hi, I need help to get my head around something, the squeeze max output is 50 w and luxotic 100 w, both have the same type of protections, now my question is if the wattage is "regulated" by the ohm of the coil what's the point to have 100 max output?

if you put a 0.18 coil on the luxotic you'll get 98w, if you put a 0.18 coil on the squeeze you'll get 50w.

Maybe they don't then, I don't have either .... that's how mods work in bypass mode though, like a mech with a 'limit'

Maybe they don't then, I don't have either .... that's how mods work in bypass mode though, like a mech with a 'limit'
How you determine the w on a mech you build a low ohm coil the higher the w, right? So let say a coil on 0.18 ohm with a Samsung 25r give you around 50 w full charged, if I take the same battery with the same RDA on another mech will give the same?

right

right, but 0.18ohm on a mech gives you 98w with a fully charged 4.2v battery.

right yeah, other than any slight differences in voltage drop or whatever, it won't change from mech to mech.

How you determine the w on a mech you build a low ohm coil the higher the w, right? So let say a coil on 0.18 ohm with a Samsung 25r give you around 50 w full charged, if I take the same battery with the same RDA on another mech will give the same?
That would be the case with a full mech but your two mods have a chip that protects it and restricts the power output

If the mod is limited to 50w it wont go any higher than 50w,what's the limit on the squeeze?.

Back
Top Bottom