What's new

Looking for custom made Billet Box stands/stations

MARTIN WILSON

Postman
Can someone point me in the direction of people who make custom stands/stations for multiple Billets.
Prefer wooden, but will consider other materials.
Thanks

@Vapaneezer Scrooge makes these on a 3D printer

16292225530965732637812237520286.jpg

Or you might try @vapesmarter if you want wood.

Definitely worth speaking to @vapesmarter, Stu makes some very nice things.
Funnily enough, I just got off a chat with him. Hes going to have a look at what wood he has & get back to me tomorrow with a design & price. Im still looking for other makers though, just in case he needs me to sell a kidney to pay for it:18:

Funnily enough, I just got off a chat with him. Hes going to have a look at what wood he has & get back to me tomorrow with a design & price. Im still looking for other makers though, just in case he needs me to sell a kidney to pay for it:18:
If his mods are anything to go by, compared to some other makers, I'm sure you'll be pleasantly surprised.

I have designed a few stands, dual or single and also a separate boro/drip tip stand.

I could possibly design a bespoke multi BB stand to requirements.

BB-Chamfer-Stand-V2-1.jpg
BB-SINGLE-Stand-V2-1.jpg
Boro Stand v2.png

They look great mate, I've something similar at my work station. What I am after though is more of a furniture piece, sort of practical & decorative. I've spoken to Vapesmarter & he said he could do me a stepped hardwood stand with inlays. Im waiting for him to get back to me with plans etc. Thanks for the reply & ill keep you in mind for my next work station stand.

Back
Top Bottom