What's new

Looking at getting a authentic billet box

Haha I’ll be sure to throw it on.. am I right in saying it can recognise pre defined tanks/builds ... as profiles and they can just be switched on the fly
I haven't used that function, but yes. It also has a rather impressive live device monitor like Escribe does too.

There's some stuff in there that I'm still not even sure what it does so I just leave it alone for now.

I haven't used that function, but yes. It also has a rather impressive live device monitor like Escribe does too.

There's some stuff in there that I'm still not even sure what it does so I just leave it alone for now.

Omg why did wismec even ship with their own software .. just nipped to my grandmas to use their laptop as I only own Apple products and can’t do it on the Mac... so I’ve downloaded the software and the tool software .. threw on the latest software I think and omg what a dream this mod is now ... I’ve used the smart functionality that recognises different tanks or resistances .. omg this is now a dream of a mod to use .. thanks so much for mentioning it to me
image-2020-07-20-6:37:07-396 pm.jpg

Omg why did wismec even ship with their own software .. just nipped to my grandmas to use their laptop as I only own Apple products and can’t do it on the Mac... so I’ve downloaded the software and the tool software .. threw on the latest software I think and omg what a dream this mod is now ... I’ve used the smart functionality that recognizes different tanks or resistances .. omg this is now a dream of a mod to use .. thanks so much for mentioning it to me View attachment 224109
Right? WAAAY better.

Glad you're getting on with it so well. Definitely makes any mod it's installed on much more versatile and accurate. I always recommend it when I see somebody with a compatible device. Some folks are afraid of flashing their firmware though. Unnecessarily in my view.

Right? WAAAY better.

Glad you're getting on with it so well. Definitely makes any mod it's installed on much more versatile and accurate. I always recommend it when I see somebody with a compatible device. Some folks are afraid of flashing their firmware though. Unnecessarily in my view.

Honestly stevie wonder could flash it on his mod hahah ... so easy ... just need to go threw my tanks now that I use consistently abs set up profiles for them ... hopefully I have no bugs or issues but as far as I can see it’s rather easy to solve if there every was a issue

Honestly stevie wonder could flash it on his mod hahah ... so easy ... just need to go threw my tanks now that I use consistently abs set up profiles for them ... hopefully I have no bugs or issues but as far as I can see it’s rather easy to solve if there every was a issue

So I after one days use I can definitely say this is way better for the mods it’s available for .. battery life has seemed to have gone up vastly ... I love the fact now I can set it up for auto lock as I honestly can’t stand a mod that has to be turned off completely when a simple lock would be better ... the multiple profiles that can be saved is great .. currently on the mod I have my md rta ... I have a nautilus gt and a obs nano engine 2. All mtl tanks with all different wattage and ohm setting.. honestly thinking about it I may even grab another one of these but the 3cell one and have that with the same OS and run that for more dtl tanks ... then I can do away with a lot of my other mods and just keep these two as my daily go to mods..... honestly that os has unlocked a lot more useable features and I’m happy hahaha

Back
Top Bottom