What's new

Looking at getting a authentic billet box

How do I go about that
It's much better firmware. All the instructions are there. It's stoopid proof easy to load. Not saying you're stupid of course, but making the point that it's nigh impossible to screw it up. They did a great job. It even senses which processor and product id and tells you what mod it sees. It's a few clicks.

The toolbox can be intimidating. There's ALOT in there to play with, but you don't really need most of it.

20200618_215347_cr.jpg

It's much better firmware. All the instructions are there. It's stoopid proof easy to load. Not saying you're stupid of course, but making the point that it's nigh impossible to screw it up. They did a great job. It even senses which processor and product id and tells you what mod it sees. It's a few clicks.

The toolbox can be intimidating. There's ALOT in there to play with, but you don't really need most of it.

O so it’s just a different firmware.. I’ve ran through escribe on my dna mods and that was a bit of a mine field but managed to sort everything I’ll get that banged on tonight I think [emoji848]

That looks a million times better than the standard software
No firmware can overcome hardware limitations, but it can utilize and support the hardware better. It's better by alot.

It even does TC better.

I have it on 2 Eleaf mods as well. There's a couple Russian guys with frightening programming and machine code skills who work on it.

Full blown eggheadery goin on there.

No firmware can overcome hardware limitations, but it can utilize and support the hardware better. It's better by alot.

It even does TC better.

I have it on 2 Eleaf mods as well. There's a couple Russian guys with frightening programming and machine code skills who work on it.

Full blown eggheadery goin on there.

Haha I’ll be sure to throw it on.. am I right in saying it can recognise pre defined tanks/builds ... as profiles and they can just be switched on the fly

Back
Top Bottom