What's new

Looking at getting a authentic billet box

I’ve got a sxk dna 60 on route from [emoji630]... I got a discount code from a mate and got the 2 bridges I wanted for less that £65 ... plus postage ... just waiting for it to arrive. Land d in the U.K. on Friday so should be here very soon .. can’t wait ... also picked up a dual gen 3 wismec and a hellvape md rta to try

I’ve got a sxk dna 60 on route from [emoji630]... I got a discount code from a mate and got the 2 bridges I wanted for less that £65 ... plus postage ... just waiting for it to arrive. Land d in the U.K. on Friday so should be here very soon .. can’t wait ... also picked up a dual gen 3 wismec and a hellvape md rta to try
So will the BB or the mod and rta appear in the classifieds in the next week or 2 i wonder?
ps what colour bb?

So will the BB or the mod and rta appear in the classifieds in the next week or 2 i wonder?
ps what colour bb?

Erm the mod will be staying with me as I already have on but I wanted another for work as a back up ... so mod won’t be now ... bb not sure yet.. going to give it a few weeks to see if it takes my fancy ... the rta i got for cheap £12 from source ore so if it’s not to my usual liking then that may be up hahah why you interested hahahh

just been following the thread and thought u were gonna grab one out of the classifieds, and i am a nosey bastard with fuck all else to do on a monday night..
So why not a classifieds bargain after the long battle to get access??? eh? answer me that??

just been following the thread and thought u were gonna grab one out of the classifieds, and i am a nosey bastard with fuck all else to do on a monday night..
So why not a classifieds bargain after the long battle to get access??? eh? answer me that??

Honestly it was just a case that I ordered a few things of a few places ... and so be it that one of the places I had that discount code which got me a big chunk off my total purchase ... and number 2 I read the classifieds posting and buying statement and aren’t hat you a to buy via PayPal ... I at the moment am having a issues with PayPal due to a sale I made and a dispute in the process ... until the other day I didn’t think I could make a purchase until @DeeDee offered her services to me to hold payment and then send direct as I’ve not long been a active member so didn’t really think I’d be trusted to send direct bank transfers and all that plus it’s not the official route I already got a telling off for post bumping a few weeks ago ... tut tut naughty me .. I’ve since learned my lesson and take the forum rules serious

Yikes!! ' Paypal problems' would have satisfied my curiosity ;)

regardless hope the BB lives upto expectations, and that you have the silicone ready;)
Enjoy both the BB and the sub ohm tank, fwiw i have 2 x hellvape tanks and am impressed with both!!

Sounds like a good deal

Back
Top Bottom