What's new

Looking at getting a authentic billet box

Sure thing fella, it's the way to go for you.....hope you like it, it's the form factor that wins for most folks, BB's were invented a biker who wanted to just pull out an all in one and vape in a compact form that fitted in a jacket, I have and still use my BB rev3

I’m sure it will fit my needs then I’ll have to raid the piggy bank and go fully authentic bbv [emoji6][emoji7]

I’d go for the SXK DNA60 first mate to see how you like it, theyre not for everyone but I enjoyed mine, then picked up the Bantam and (hides behind the sofa.....) prefer that :)

Don’t expect some cloud machine or RDA killing flavour monster, you’ll be disappointed, but for something nice & solid, great to use and compact with loads of versatility....they’re excellent things.

Tons of bridges out there to try, most seemed to have been cloned now so you can get them cheap as chips from China sites. Definitely look at the SXK vapesnail, really nice. Mod Factory make a nice bridge for the EUC ceramic coils, these give fantastic flavour. Also do a smaller MTL kit for the EUC Drizzle coils and these aren’t too bad but prefer the Aspire Nic Salt coils. Aspire also do the 0.7 mesh & 0.7ohm coils and these are great. Some other EUC bridges available but can’t remeber the names!

Could never get on 100% with the Vape Shell, got the authentic here and use it now and again but still can’t nail the wicking!

There’s a new tank that came out with the Bantam Rev2, comes with a AFC adapter for Nautilus coils, really like these and also the SXK Stunt RBA works great in here. Probably my fave RBA for the BB so far.

If you do get one best pick up some spare 18650 battery wraps as the BB chews through them like crazy, when I first had mine I went through 7 or 8 battery wraps in a couple weeks until I sorted the -ve post out, still catches the wrap but not as bad.

Worth picking up some spare Boros, I found the clear tanks the best, if I’m using Aspire Nautilus heads I stick em in the new tanks.

100% go for the condensation plugs, really good.

If you cancy having one of the latest offerings, then by all means do so, but after others have discovered any potential shortcomings :)

Grizzly.....Grrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!

I’ve been banned from building it by the missis, swear box is overflowing. Absolute bastard to sort out :17:

I’d go for the SXK DNA60 first mate to see how you like it, theyre not for everyone but I enjoyed mine, then picked up the Bantam and (hides behind the sofa.....) prefer that :)

Don’t expect some cloud machine or RDA killing flavour monster, you’ll be disappointed, but for something nice & solid, great to use and compact with loads of versatility....they’re excellent things.

Tons of bridges out there to try, most seemed to have been cloned now so you can get them cheap as chips from China sites. Definitely look at the SXK vapesnail, really nice. Mod Factory make a nice bridge for the EUC ceramic coils, these give fantastic flavour. Also do a smaller MTL kit for the EUC Drizzle coils and these aren’t too bad but prefer the Aspire Nic Salt coils. Aspire also do the 0.7 mesh & 0.7ohm coils and these are great. Some other EUC bridges available but can’t remeber the names!

Could never get on 100% with the Vape Shell, got the authentic here and use it now and again but still can’t nail the wicking!

There’s a new tank that came out with the Bantam Rev2, comes with a AFC adapter for Nautilus coils, really like these and also the SXK Stunt RBA works great in here. Probably my fave RBA for the BB so far.

If you do get one best pick up some spare 18650 battery wraps as the BB chews through them like crazy, when I first had mine I went through 7 or 8 battery wraps in a couple weeks until I sorted the -ve post out, still catches the wrap but not as bad.

Worth picking up some spare Boros, I found the clear tanks the best, if I’m using Aspire Nautilus heads I stick em in the new tanks.

100% go for the condensation plugs, really good.

Thank you so much for all the info I’ll be going for a sxk 60w dna .... a selection of bridges and now a shit tone off battery wraps hahaha

Have you thought about a dotmod dot aio with atmizzoo dotshell? Very similar to a billet box

Yes same mate I use my dotmod more than I use to use my billet box

Not sure what it is but the dot or even the ohmvape version seems better in the hand no faffing about fill with juice set the power level and of you go and the best bit no condensation lol

Not sure what it is but the dot or even the ohmvape version seems better in the hand no faffing about fill with juice set the power level and of you go and the best bit no condensation lol
Yeah exactly and a quarter of the price so it's a win in my eyes

Back
Top Bottom