What's new

Looking at getting a authentic billet box

DL04LRL

Postman
So after looking around for a new mod or something I remember coming across these b.b a few years ago but was not my style of vaping . Was more a big fancy cloud chaser with 8million watt hahah .. now I’m a bit more mature and vape for function and not the clout of blowing massive clouds like my insides are on fire ...

Are these still a good option in 2020 and where can I get a authentic bb not a sxk clone

Thanks

They're out of stock at the moment on the official site, but I'm sure others can direct you better, I've only owned the DNA clone.

I'd say they're well worth it, I used mine continuously for a year. The only reason I'm moving away from it now was that it became such a chore to rewick for me after a while, having to dismantle the whole boro then rinse and dry everything before burning and rewicking.

They're out of stock at the moment on the official site, but I'm sure others can direct you better, I've only owned the DNA clone.

I'd say they're well worth it, I used mine continuously for a year. The only reason I'm moving away from it now was that it became such a chore to rewick for me after a while, having to dismantle the whole boro then rinse and dry everything before burning and rewicking.

Thanks for the reply ... yeah seems they sell out even now very quickly . I have looking into it a lot a d yes I can imagine that is a bloody nightmare but it’s just part of vaping really... I’m in the U.K. so think unless I can get lucky it’s going to be a bigger getting a authentic one over here without paying a fortune

Thanks for the reply ... yeah seems they sell out even now very quickly . I have looking into it a lot a d yes I can imagine that is a bloody nightmare but it’s just part of vaping really... I’m in the U.K. so think unless I can get lucky it’s going to be a bigger getting a authentic one over here without paying a fortune
Try Evolution Vaping for authentic.

Hi you could always get a Vapesnail which does away with a lot of the mess

Hi you could always get a Vapesnail which does away with a lot of the mess

I’ve been looking at that bridge as well... I’ve sent bb a email to see when they will be restocking or made available again... everywhere I look they are sold out ... and ones that are online fore sale (eBay) are either the sxk version or selling them for massive amounts hahah ... ( no offence to not wanting one but I think this maybe my last device as it’s a one stop shop so might as well the real deal )

Out of curiosity, i want to get one too but they’re so elusive. Do the authentic bridges and shit work on the sxk clone as well?

Out of curiosity, i want to get one too but they’re so elusive. Do the authentic bridges and shit work on the sxk clone as well?

I’m not sure on that all the stuff I’ve read is that in the sxk you get 3 bridges with the bb .. a kanger, spire and a rba deck.... so might not need say the vapesnale.....

I bought the clone vapesnail from the uk for about £34 and it works very well.
There is a thread in the billet section about the difference between authentic and clone

Back
Top Bottom