What's new

Khv duster mod

@mattyk2010 it compares very favourably to the underdogs. The duster is equally well made and the switch is lovely. Performance wise there probably isn't much in it but where it will win for me is the ease of strip down for cleaning. I went for the black copper and the coating seems durable but only time will tell, my dawgs are copper which is fine but the do tarnish up quickly.

@mattyk2010 it compares very favourably to the underdogs. The duster is equally well made and the switch is lovely. Performance wise there probably isn't much in it but where it will win for me is the ease of strip down for cleaning. I went for the black copper and the coating seems durable but only time will tell, my dawgs are copper which is fine but the do tarnish up quickly.
Your a legend thanks mate [emoji5] think I'll get the brass one ordered [emoji5]

I so badly want a dreamer mech but dont think they're here in the uk yet. Dunno what customs would charge on a mech but gonna wait till they land here.

Tried that website but it must hate mobiles as every time i pick a polished ss or copper the add to basket disappears.

Just tried that & got 3 virus alerts from AVG for JS:Miner-Q [Trojan] during the process. Hmm.

Edit - thought I'd let DDW know but "There was an error trying to send your message. Please try again later." Seems to be something up with the site right now. I'm not on Facebook but maybe @crunchynut or somebody could message them there. AVG could be misidentifying something but nothing was flagged on previous visits.

Last edited:
Oh well looks like I'll wait untill a reputable website gets them in stock.
Any codes for the chinese sites that stock them @jsixtysix buddy i know your normally a encyclopedia on codes and deals full stop [emoji16][emoji109]

Oh well looks like I'll wait untill a reputable website gets them in stock.
Any codes for the chinese sites that stock them @jsixtysix buddy i know your normally a encyclopedia on codes and deals full stop [emoji16][emoji109]

Best I can do is 3FVape's auto discount when added to cart, as toby discovered in the 20700 thread - MAP 21420 - 41.12% off for Timesvape Dreamer Mech Mod = less than £40
I was keen on a polished stainless but somebody bought 'em all already so I'll be waiting on a re-stock myself...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom