What's new

Khv duster mod

mattyk2010

Veteran
I've just got back to having a vaping budget and want a new mech and the duster seems to tick all the boxes does anyone else have one? If so what's the quality like?

I’ve not used one. They seem to get a lot of love, and this is pure speculation but I don’t know if it’s popular just with the KHV fanboys or not...

For a similar price you can get the dreamer mech by timesvape, which has great reviews from @todd, @thevapingbiker and some American guy who I seem to end up watching a fair few reviews by....

I’ve not used one. They seem to get a lot of love, and this is pure speculation but I don’t know if it’s popular just with the KHV fanboys or not...

For a similar price you can get the dreamer mech by timesvape, which has great reviews from @todd, @thevapingbiker and some American guy who I seem to end up watching a fair few reviews by....
Yeah I read the reviews for the duster and they seem to be written by the die hard khv fans and I'm struggling with the idea of buying a genuine mod from someone who sells so many clones even though I shop there, fuck I sound weired [emoji23]

I’ve got a duster on the way, should be with me Monday if you want to wait a few days I’ll give an honest opinion.

I’ve got a duster on the way, should be with me Monday if you want to wait a few days I’ll give an honest opinion.
That would be great mate thanks [emoji5] I really want one because of the constant battery contact but if the quality ant no better than the £30 clone el-thunder lite iv got from khv then I'll have to look at something else

I’ll be comparing it to my underdogs as they have been my go to rowdy mechs for ages and are excellent quality so if the duster don’t do it for me I can heartily recommend the dawg :)

Back
Top Bottom