What's new

Kanger SSOCC Clapton

Pittard9

Achiever
Hi all, I'm after a bit of advice with using these coils in the BB. I installed one last night. I put the ring on the bottom and made sure the chimney was all in place properly, filled it up and it was vaping beautifully. Filled it up again before bed, had a few toots and left it overnight and this morning the whole tank had leaked so I got up to a real mess. I've cleaned out the BB and that's still working so that's one bonus but I'm wondering if I've done anything wrong or if any of you have had similar issues.

Could obviously be that I just unluckily used a dodgy coil but it's sort of put me off using them again as I've never had any leaks with the Exocet or Insider.

Leaking has been mentioned quite a bit in the last few days and I'm guessing it could have something to do with room temps as it's been a ikkle warm these last few days. Best advice would be just to close the air holes overnight.

Leaking has been mentioned quite a bit in the last few days and I'm guessing it could have something to do with room temps as it's been a ikkle warm these last few days. Best advice would be just to close the air holes overnight.

You know what, I didn't even think of the weather. Unfortunately in the billet box the air holes can't be closed off so that's not an option but it might be worth me just popping the tank out overnight rather than letting it dump the lot. At least if it does dump it all then it won't go all over the box.

pull out the tank and place it on a towel or something.
Putting it in just takes seconds ;)

But I had no problems with them tbh

Would closing the airholes actually prevent leaking or simply delay the leaking until you opened the airholes and let the leaked juice, flow out?

Can you just lay it on it's back overnight so the boro is glass up or am I missing something somewhere?

Would closing the airholes actually prevent leaking or simply delay the leaking until you opened the airholes and let the leaked juice, flow out?
it was just a guess. the only kanger tank ive got is the original subtank mini and thats not leaked once in over 2 years and is filled up every night ready for the morning at work.
worth a try though and once you do open the air hole in the morning and if it leaks straight away then i would put that down more to a dodgy O ring that might not be sitting properly when the tank is screwed together.

Back
Top Bottom