What's new

Just had the sxk vapesnail arrive with a ton of parts any help setting up for the first time?

rustypeb

Postman
81363834-B0DF-4067-8CFB-6CC03B2839F6.jpeg
Just come in the post and thought they had sent me too much stuff but worked out they are mainly different size restrictions think I tend to go 1.5-1.8 if I get the choice but not really sure where they go and how to build yet will have to have a look at some YouTube vids but any tips or help would be great.
Thanks

Sure :)
The 4 small items on the Top Row Left hand side are your under coil Reducers. The Ones on the Right are your Base Connectors that also vary in Bore.
So for example, I would start with the second largest Under Coil Reducer and the second largets Base Connector.

Far right Bottom Row is the Chimney reducer, (I do use this) The rest is pretty self explanatory as you start to dismantle the Snail.

WORD OF Warning!!!
DO NOT REMOVE THE FILL BUNG FROM THE BORO!!!! Just lift the Bung once it is IN the BB. The tiny thing that holds it in is a SOD to get back in!!

Such a shame they don't supply the Base Filler that carries the Condensation Plug.

Such a shame they don't supply the Base Filler that carries the Condensation Plug.

Thanks for your reply sounds like a good start and yeah have only gotten one with one of my rta's but have brought a few spare to fit under the normal boro tho not quite sure if they will fit under this now looking at.

^^^ That Part to my mind is VITAL and yet The Cloners miss it out! :) ^^^

To be fair for how good the condensation plug is I would spend the £16 and order one from atmizoo. You will also get an o ring kit with it. So it will be money well spent.

The only bad thing about the clones is that they are a bad fit for the BB and will cause a bit of door rattle. Nothing a bit of tape won’t sort though.

I don’t bother with the under coil reducer. I light an open draw. Second largest base connector works perfectly for me.

Back
Top Bottom