What's new

Just got my SXK 70w rev 4!

Maxb

Hey guys! I just got the 70 watt Rev 4 clone from SXK! Im absolutely loving it so far! The build quality has exceeded my expectations. It seems they even fixed the door magnets on this batch so the aftermarket doors with have no problem with the magnetic polarity. I ordered mine with the hellfire Exocet clone from SXK. I did a very simple spaced 26g 6/7 wrap build with the airflow turned about halfway down and the flavor is superb!!! The hellfire mini whistle tip goes perfect with the BB. This whole setup is so comfortable and joy to vape on. Definitely would recommend this! Now I have to get an In'ax carto for this beast so I can get some mesh on But for now the Exocet is working lovely!

Attachments

• IMG_1608.JPG
    IMG_1608.JPG
    465.4 KB · Views: 177
  • IMG_1610.JPG
    IMG_1610.JPG
    621 KB · Views: 195
  • IMG_1611.JPG
    IMG_1611.JPG
    546.7 KB · Views: 170
i love these things, i bought a silver one a while back, all magnets the same way round, then bought some SXK panels and a bronze BB. the BB has one (yes, one) magnet round the other way on the front, and all the same on the back, and the replacement panels are as per the OG BB, so they don't fit on either of my BBs :banghead:

i love these things, i bought a silver one a while back, all magnets the same way round, then bought some SXK panels and a bronze BB. the BB has one (yes, one) magnet round the other way on the front, and all the same on the back, and the replacement panels are as per the OG BB, so they don't fit on either of my BBs :banghead:

Bummer! I read somewhere in a different thread about someone switching their magnets around. I don't know how you would get them out though! The only flaw with mine that I've noticed is that the SXK Exocet doesn't thread onto any of my 510 connections. It appears to be too small. It's not a huge deal, I've built enough coils in my day to be able to figure out what my resistance is going to be without having to check it and dry burn. But it would make it a lot easier to install the coils if I had something to attach the Exocet too lol

Yeah I made a thread after posting here (didn't intend to thread hijack :) )
My exocet only fits some of my mods, I think the 510 needs to be pretty deep to catch the exocet threads. I also bought the sxk 510 adaptor kit thing which is actually pretty handy, and works fine for the exocet

Yeah I made a thread after posting here (didn't intend to thread hijack :) )
My exocet only fits some of my mods, I think the 510 needs to be pretty deep to catch the exocet threads. I also bought the sxk 510 adaptor kit thing which is actually pretty handy, and works fine for the exocet
Thats good to know! I'll have to pick one up!

My Exocet fits onto the Tab 2 so can check the resistance and dry burn, not tried it on any of my mods yet though.

Carol received her SXK BB Rev 4 and I had already got an SXK Exocet here so set everything up for her and have to say that I have been mightily impressed by this device so far. I have veered to the more conservative builds thus far, 1.2ohm, Spaced Kanthal 2.5id at her preferred 14 watts. VERY impressed by this.
Would I like one? Well, yes I believe I would!;) Do I need one though? Probably not, but since when has that been a barrier :D

Carol received her SXK BB Rev 4 and I had already got an SXK Exocet here so set everything up for her and have to say that I have been mightily impressed by this device so far. I have veered to the more conservative builds thus far, 1.2ohm, Spaced Kanthal 2.5id at her preferred 14 watts. VERY impressed by this.
Would I like one? Well, yes I believe I would!;) Do I need one though? Probably not, but since when has that been a barrier :D
Lol! I really can't wait to put a inax carto in the BB and see how it does with some mesh , but for now the Exocet is working a treat. Just a simple build with spaced 26g running .92ohm running about 16-17watts.

Also, does anyone know if any of the threaded drip tips work with the SXK BB?

Back
Top Bottom