Vape Superstore
What's new

Is this normal (Arching marks)

wow, never seen arcing that bad before. I used to get a bit with the RX Machina, but it's back in its box since @EmbraSewerRat advised me it was a bit shit. Neither my Broadside or Admiral have ever left any arcing. I used to use the rubber end of a pencil to rub the marks off but the batteries look good as new still.

E-liquids.com
30!! wow, I'd settle for an authentic copper admiral or broadside for my 50th, unless you know of another mod with a 510 pin that hits as well @joe clay (I'm still too new in the mech sphere to trust myself with hybrids just yet)

Vape Green
Smeg

Is it maybe because im building fairly low? Currently 0.12 dual coil. Or perhaps because its the SS version and not copper?

It's quite low, even for a 20700, 35A, even just pulsing, would make me twitch a bit, but that's just me trying to stay safe.

Smoore
30!! wow, I'd settle for an authentic copper admiral or broadside for my 50th, unless you know of another mod with a 510 pin that hits as well @joe clay (I'm still too new in the mech sphere to trust myself with hybrids just yet)
The coilart mech is great, locking switch and smooth button hit hard

It's quite low, even for a 20700, 35A, even just pulsing, would make me twitch a bit, but that's just me trying to stay safe.

Aye, but without getting into that debate, could it be a cause of the arching?

AcmeFog
Just remember your ohms law and battery safety guys.
In a single 18650 mech mod i would never build below 0.11

Innokin
Back
Top Bottom