What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Is there a cheap and cheerful Aspire Nautilus bridge?

If you can't find one I may have a spare knocking around somewhere. Will have a look.
Thanks, happy to buy/trade it if you find it...not had a lot of luck online so far when it comes to finding one....short of buying a whole SXK BB :)

mail
SXK Aspire Coil Adapter £7.99 at ProVapes now.

@peps1 If you still need one PM me your address and I'll put one in the post within the next couple of days. I have 2 or 3 that I won't be using any time soon. Don't worry about postage cost, it would only cost me a stamp.

Yeah, that was the first thing I looked at but seems they are made of doggy plastic and you have to snap the retaining tabs off to take get the 2ml TDP block out....figured I would just look for one I can slap in any old generic boro tank.

Are you in the US? I have a extra one I can send you if you want. Its the one that came with the sxk.

Never used btw

Back
Top Bottom