What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Is Me Going Mad,???

I have to say, driving while dripping is a big no no for me. Shouldn't do it.
I drip at home and use tanks while driving.
There are hundreds of different tanks, squonks etc so no need to be driving whilst trying to drip.
Reckless.
Do you have a RTA on a tube Mech??? Was really asking if it was bad etiquette to attach an RTA on such nice Mech??? I use a mod with an RTA and roll down the windows.

Lol. Be like me. I only ever take a vape out with me, however long I'm out, if I'm off visiting some vape shops. Anyway, as I exhale from a vape I can't even see the mods screen, how anyone could drive, too, intriguing's me.

if you must vape. Try a pod set to MTL. Still think the whole idea of vaping and driving is utterly crackers.
Ah.It's not illegal to smoke and drive, unless it is illegal substance being used! :SAnd No I don't do that either. I was trying to find out if it was bad etiquette with a nice tube mod to stuff on a RTA

Do you have a RTA on a tube Mech??? Was really asking if it was bad etiquette to attach an RTA on such nice Mech??? I use a mod with an RTA and roll down the windows.
I do. I use all manner of mods both regulated and unregulated, box and tube with either tanks or RTA or RDA but no Pods as of yet.
I have some wicked tube mechs with RTAs on them. I mix and max to suit my mood at the time.
As far as etiquette, if I'm happy with what I've got then I'm happy.
I always carry more than one mod in the vehicle so when I'm driving I don't gave to worry about filling up or changing batteries.

The take-home message from all this is, the duster is a hybrid mech and for that reason I say, ensure whichever atty you fit to it, whether it be a RDA or RTA, has a fixed, protruding positive pin, or you'll find you have bigger issues than liquid spills.

The take-home message from all this is, the duster is a hybrid mech and for that reason I say, ensure whichever atty you fit to it, whether it be a RDA or RTA, has a fixed, protruding positive pin, or you'll find you have bigger issues than liquid spills.
Very good point John, I didn't know it was a hybrid mod.

ive seen it suggested here already but if you prefer the flavour ect from an RTA then there are several Mech Squonkers on the market and some of them will hit just as hard as a good quality mech mod when dripping.
I would also have to agree that whilst driving it would not be a great idea to rip out a few big fat clouds as the vapour will most likley obscure your vision and be a contribution to an accident you could possibly have.
I do tend to vape also when i drive, however i do tone it down, and have the drivers window open the right amount so 90% or more of what i exhale is instantly sucked out of the window whilst moving, i do however when doing longer journeys carry two setups, one for a quick fix while driving and a good setup for when if parked up and wandering about so i can get the huge gobfulls of nic i crave.
Ideally the safest way to vape and drive is just not to vape at all, but if we must then tone it down lots and consider using a MTL setup or POD kit that has been suggested by other poster's above.

Back
Top Bottom